Instrumentation Pipe Fittings are made up of various materials mainly for joining 0r binding two sections of pipes. These Instrumentation Fittings are also called as Ferrule Fittings, generally a type of cap or ring device attached to an object to protect against damage and splitting water. We are Sambhav Metal & Alloys offering premium quality Instrumentation Fittings in different types, dimensions and material grades.
Instrumentation compression fittings Features
- Double Ferrule and corrosiion resistant
- Complete Component interchangability
- Silvery plated nut standard; reduces make up torque and provides consistent remakes.
- All stainless steel components are fully traceable with physical and chemical documentation
- All available sizes from 1/8" to 2" in all configurations
Benefits Of Instrumental Fittings
- Low torque assembly
- Positive leak free SEA ling after continuous assembly and re-assembly
- Effective metallic SEA l, ensuring total freedom from leaks for fluid and gaseous media in the vacuum and high-pressure sectors
- Good vibration resistance
- Excellent Leak-Free SEA ling system in high thermal stresses and high impulse
- Highest level of safety
We exports Instrumentation Fittings worldwide
Get best quality Instrumentation Fittings
We can help you to get best quality Instrumentation Fittings as per your requirements.